Hello everyone! My name is LonelyAmure (real name is Allen) and I’ve decided to make a WordPress due to the such colorfulness and creativity of making blogs. Hopefully, I’ll stick with the plan, make some friends here, keep in touch with other friends and ultimately, let the world hear my voice through this simple software and blog hosting service. ^_^
If you don’t know a single thing about me yet, you can always be welcome to check my other sites since my description might be very long. However, I’ll post it, as it is pretty much helpful to give me some ground on what I’m interested in and what I love =D
If you are reading this and you don’t know a single thing about me yet, it’s a pleasure to meet you! I’m extremely casual. To the point where I, more or less, don’t go much out of the house. When I am outside, however, I’m very friendly, and I love to meet new people. Yes, yes, my name (LonelyAmure) actually contradicts me… I’m nearly almost always on the computer when I do get internet, and nowadays, I do go outside to places to visit, like OC, San Francisco, and the such, like HP pavilion and also I go out to the the park or the library with my friends.
Where my name comes from also comes from my account on MT, since I posted it there first~ ^_^;;
Lonely Love. A deriviative of the french word amour, albeit spelled different. You know, like when we spell stuff differently because it’s fun. Forget that, lol. Love requires 2 people right? well, what lonely is, it’s a play on words, if you know what I mean. I chose Lonely Love because when you’re lonely, you don’t think about love, but actually you are. Both words play on each other, as love and friendship contradict loneliness and solitude. When I say Lonely Love, however, I mean that I have yet to find all of the love and friendship I can possibly have, so in a way we can still be surrounded by people we know but that’s only a small amount when you compare it to everything else in the universe. It’s a weird concept, so you might get confused lol. In other words, the concept of what my name is trying to say is ‘looking for more friends, true love, and peace’ because sometimes we can think of Lonely in a positive light. If you’re lonely, go find a friend. That’s pretty much what it is =]
And as always, my favorite quotes, often used as the quotes on my sig when I post~
“The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart.” “Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.” “Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends.” “Only a life lived for others is worth living.”
Some Interesting facts about me:
- Precise Birth: May 14, 1994, at 8:42 AM in Fountain Valley Hospital located in US:California
- During My birth I was given a C-section because when my mother gave birth to me my lungs didn’t fully develop yet, and for 4 days I had to sleep inside an incubator until I could safely breathe. My mother always said I was a lazy child, and I think that may be true.
- Blood Type: Heterozygous A+ (Dominant A+ (Mom), recessive O+ (Dad)) [Yeah, my parents… got a medical record ^_^; Not a bad thing, though =D]
- Horoscope: Taurus, Earth, Fixed (Axial)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator: ENFP
- Chinese Zodiac: Wood Dog, Yang Wood, 3rd Trine, Fixed Element Metal
- Ruling Planets: Venus (Taurus), Jupiter (Wood)
- My friends say I look cute like a bear when I smile. O.o I hope people don’t hate me for that.
- I like playing piano. I hate playing in crowds though.
- I LOVE VOCALOID. ESPECIALLY THE ALBUM Re:package, simply awesome, couldn’t stop listening to it.
- Whether it’s small or whether it’s big, I take it all in. Then, I make the best of use with what I can and what I need to do.
Words that describe me: Ambitious, Assertive, Caring, Clever, Considerate, Creative, Curious, Enigmatic, Enthusiastic, Extroverted, Faithful, Funny, Good-Natured, Inventive, Jolly, Kind, Loyal, Playful, Pleasant, Polite, Shy, Sincere, Thoughtful, Trustworthy, Witty
On the anime networks I browse I popularly use an avatar that features a soft white, pillow looking cat with brown ears. This is Pannya, from a romantic Visual Novel that’s been regarded as one of the best in it’s genre, Mashiroiro Symphony. You might not know it all too well but I completely love this pillow looking cat to death! It’s so adorable! ^-^
If you don’t know this about me yet, I am quite an imageboard streamer in my spare time. You know when you’re watching a youtube video filled with TONS of Anime pictures or what not and you just want to find them? Tineye’s the answer. I use Tineye very often to find pictures that I just would not find on my own. Simple enough as that. Tineye can be found at http://www.tineye.com/. Please, use it. It is a very convenient way to search images ^_^
Ok, well… concluding this post, thank you for reading! I appreciate it if you’ve taken the time to reply on this post and maybe even name a few facts about yourself! As always, I love to meet new people and I just love to socialize in my spare time. I’m welcome to any friendly comments concerning my first post which can basically be stated as my personal Bio ^_^