Ace~ I now write at http://strawberryforthought.wordpress.com/. So yeah, I’m not writing here anymore, sorry…
Fraise-chan was a gift I certainly adopted when I said I would completely support Mitsui Mana in hopes she would secure a title in the names of known illustrators. ^^;; She motivates me to do well. You might hear references to her whenever I am bored.
If you don’t know a single thing about me yet, you can always be welcome to check my other sites since my description might be very long. However, I’ll post it, as it is pretty much helpful to give me some ground on what I’m interested in and what I love =D
It’s a pleasure to meet you! I’m extremely casual. To the point where I, more or less, don’t go much out of the house. When I am outside, however, I’m very friendly, and I love to meet new people. Yes, yes, my name (LonelyAmure) actually contradicts me… I’m nearly almost always on the computer when I do get internet…
Some of the reasons I started a blog:
- Someone told me that starting a blog is a great way to share what’s on your mind with the whole wide world. And conveniently. It’s true. I enjoy posting on my blog the days I feel really well and want to share something funny during the day, rather than explaining it word by word to each and every friend I wanted to share it to.
- I’m social. I love to meet lots of new people. That is why I get extremely excited each and every time someone new posts in something and I get an email from WordPress to confirm the person. It is a very heightening feeling for me.
- To be able to somehow share some of my favorite illustrators’ links and some “sandbox” items conveniently with the certain things that interest me is also a thrill. I can’t tell you how much I love getting page views. These days I get around 30+ views everyday. Hope the feed won’t stop coming. ^^;;
- I’ve seen other people’s blogs and I love what they share and talk about. Thinking about this gave me the idea, to talk about anything I was interested in. This was how I coined my phrase “Anything In General”, because I usually love to talk about anything that I’m interested in, and I always like finding more things to talk about that intrigue me.
Where my name comes from also comes from my account on MT, since I posted it there first~ ^_^;;
Lonely Love. A deriviative of the french word amour, albeit spelled different. You know, like when we spell stuff differently because it’s fun. Forget that, lol. Love requires 2 people right? well, what lonely is, it’s a play on words, if you know what I mean. I chose Lonely Love because when you’re lonely, you don’t think about love, but actually you are. Both words play on each other, as love and friendship contradict loneliness and solitude. When I say Lonely Love, however, I mean that I have yet to find all of the love and friendship I can possibly have, so in a way we can still be surrounded by people we know but that’s only a small amount when you compare it to everything else in the universe. It’s a weird concept, so you might get confused lol. In other words, the concept of what my name is trying to say is ‘looking for more friends, true love, and peace’ because sometimes we can think of Lonely in a positive light. If you’re lonely, go find a friend. That’s pretty much what it is~
And as always, my favorite quotes, often used as the quotes on my sig when I post~
“The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart.” “Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends.” “Only a life lived for others is worth living.”
Some Interesting facts about me:
- Precise Birth: May 14, 1994, at 8:42 AM in Fountain Valley Hospital located in Fountain Valley, California, USA
- During my birth my mother had a C-section because when my mother gave birth to me my lungs didn’t fully develop yet, and for 4 days I had to sleep inside an incubator until I could safely breathe. My mother always said I was a lazy child, and I think that may be true.
- Blood Type: Heterozygous A+ (Dominant A+ (Mom), recessive O+ (Dad))
- Horoscope: Taurus, Earth, Fixed (Axial)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator: INFJ
- Chinese Zodiac: Wood Dog, Yang Wood, 3rd Trine, Fixed Element Metal
- Ruling Planets: Venus (Taurus), Jupiter (Wood)
- My friends say I look cute like a bear when I smile. O.o I hope people don’t hate me for that.
Words that describe me: Ambitious, Benevolent, Caring, Considerate, Creative, Curious, Enigmatic, Enthusiastic, Kind, Loyal, Pleasant, Polite, Shy, Sincere, Thoughtful, Trustworthy
On the anime networks I browse I popularly use an avatar that features a soft white, pillow looking cat with brown ears. This is Pannya, from a romantic Visual Novel that’s been regarded as one of the best in it’s genre, Mashiroiro Symphony. You might not know it all too well but I completely love this pillow looking cat to death! It’s so adorable! ^-^
EDIT: I don’t use Pannya anymore, but she still belongs in my heart. *love*
My Favorite Animes: Full Moon, Airgear, K-On!, Bleach, Gintama, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Shakugan No Shana, Rurouni Kenshin, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fate/Stay Night, Durarara!, Death Note, Clannad, Black Cat, Toradora!
My Favorite Video Games (mostly JRPGs): Valkyria Chronicles, Eternal Sonata, Resonance Of Fate, Disgaea, Persona, Ar Tonelico, Final Fantasy
If you don’t know this about me yet, I am quite an imageboard streamer in my spare time. You know when you’re watching a youtube video filled with TONS of Anime pictures or what not and you just want to find them? Tineye’s the answer. I use Tineye very often to find pictures that I just would not find on my own. Simple enough as that. Tineye can be found at http://www.tineye.com/. Please, use it. It is a very convenient way to search images ^_^
CONTACT INFO (oh yeah, the best part):
Email: LonelyAmure@live.com (or click on the windows live link via Social Networking links list on the sidebar)
Skype SN: LonelyAmure (I use this the most now)
Looking forward to meet you. ^^